At Petards, we are committed to operating to the highest standards with regards to quality, sustainability and ethical practices.
For our customers we will deliver high calibre services and technology on-time, in budget and to specification. For our employees we will provide a safe, respectful, and inclusive work environment in which all employees can thrive; and we will give back to our local community. In addition, we are committed to protecting the environment and taking a sustainable approach to all that we do.
You can view our commitments here.
We take these obligations seriously and at the heart of them is an intricate Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy which we monitor to identify our progress and performance.
As part of this, we have created a CSR report for 2022. This is our inaugural report and covers the key areas of focus around CSR such as human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption.
The report also details our many successes in 2022, including:
- Our ISO: 9001 and ISO: 14001 accreditations.
- Our achievement of a Silver rating in the EcoVadis sustainability assessment.
- We became a Living Wage Foundation Accredited Employer.
- We received our Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation.
- We trained some of our employees to become Mental Health First Aiders.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme was established.
- Some of our supervisors became qualified to ILM Level 3.
In addition, you can find out about more about our procurement strategies, our governance strategies and our talent management.
Read the report here.